You have no items in your shopping cart.
Double click on above image to view full picture
Röhm Revolving Tailstock Centre with pressure display
Röhm Tailstock Centres - tip angle 60° with pressure display
|Tailstock Centres - tip angle 60° with pressure display||Type 652 AC-VL|
|Type 652 AC-VL
Whenever the clamping force has to be kept within certain limits, either to prevent deformation of the component or to ensure secure clamping with sufficient pressure.
● Point angle 60°
● The adjusting pressure (clamping force) is directly readable on the manometer sight glass in daN
● The live centre, which is supported by a disc-spring pack, has a long spring travel
● Short sturdy design with active longitudinal axis. Live centre through hardened and finish ground
● Maximum accuracy due to precision roller bearings
● With special seal against dirt and coolant ingress, maintenance-free due to lifetime lubrication
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
|079920||Röhm Tailstock Centre type 652 AC-VL, MT3||
|079921||Röhm Tailstock Centre type 652 AC-VL, MT4||
|079922||Röhm Tailstock Centre type 652 AC-VL, MT5||
|079923||Röhm Tailstock Centre type 652 AC-VL, MT6||